Saturday, April 27, 2013

my husbands bike (one of them)

This is my husbands bike, a 2012 Specialized Allez Road bicycle. He's into more road biking or a roadie as some would call them. He wears all the gear, skin tight (and i'm not complaining) padded pants or shorts, the jersey, the shoes, the gloves, the arm warmers (when it's cold) etc. You get the point! He rides his bike to work when it's nice enough out. He loves the speed and the workout it provides. I'm not brave enough to ride mine to work mainly because I work at night and people drive crazy around here. Anyway just wanted to show his bike. We're a Specialized family I guess our son will be getting his for his birthday coming up! Whats not to love about them actually they make high quality bicycles for all kinds of riders.

No comments:

Post a Comment